« Home | CONGRATULATIONS TEAM ESPANA pic: the Spanish Arm... » | AUDIO CLIP A short interview with JC after his los... » | PHOTOS JC and Tommy lost in doubles 0-6, 3-6, 2-6 ... » | VIDEO A short news clip talking about JC being sub... » | PHOTOS A couple photos from the draw ceremony. *si... » | ARTICLE Draw for the Final: Nadal Gets the Nod D... » | PHOTOS A couples pictures from the DC press confer... » | ARTICLE Spain: Ferrero or bust You can forget a R... » | PHOTOS The Spanish team arrived in Sevilla yesterd... » | POSTCARDS Yay! More postcards. Thanks guys they l... »

INTERVIEW JC's section from the Team Spain interview.

Q. (Translated from Spanish) I apologize for the question, but, Juan Carlos, you don't seem very happy. Why aren't you happy? Is it because of the singles match? Have you forgotten all about the singles match? Why aren't you happy?

JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: (Translated from Spanish) Well, I don't think any of us are unhappy. It's not that we all must have a major grin on our faces. I have been jumping out there. I'm happy. I have absolutely no reason to be unhappy.

Q. (Translated from Spanish) Have you forgotten about the singles match?

JUAN CARLOS FERRERO: (Translated from Spanish) Yes, of course I have forgotten. I forgot a while ago.


>> full transcript (pdf)